Summer Sessions can save you time and money!
Summer Sessions is unlike any other quarter, conveniently offered in a variety of term lengths and class times. Students who qualify for our eight-unit cap on fees can save a substantial amount of money by taking more classes, so Summer Sessions is a great way to catch up or get ahead without breaking the bank!
Top 5 Benefits!
- Financial aid is available to qualifying students who meet all the deadlines to apply for aid.
- Housing is available and potentially free for currently enrolled students.
- Small classes from world-class faculty.
- Campus perks include special events and use of the Student Rec Center during the summer.
- Eight-unit fee cap means taking 12 or even 16 units results in huge savings!
How does it work?
Current UCR students, including incoming Fall 2023 students, don't need to do anything special to sign up for Summer Sessions. You can enroll on R'Web in early April, just like you would for any other quarter!
If you are a visitor who wants to enroll in UCR summer courses, there's a special application available March 1 for you!
March 1 - Review Summer Courses
April 3 - Summer Registration Begins